EU Projects Manager
The European Heat Pump Association (EHPA) is looking for 2 Projects Manager to join the EU Projects team. As an EU Projects Manager you will be responsible for one of the two brand new flagship projects: SPIRIT and PUSH2HEAT. More information on the call that these projects will work on HERE
As an EU Projects Manager you will be reporting to the Head of EU Projects. You will be responsible for
- Managing your own project from A to Z autonomously;
- Executing the reporting of projects and constantly adapting and checking the resource distribution;
- Participating in and organizing project events and workshops, including moderation;
- Developing new projects/tenders/initiatives proposals with members and partners in line with the association’s strategy;
- Representing the association at meetings and events (e.g. industry fairs) relevant to EHPA’s projects work;
- Networking with new potential project partners;
- Coordinating the work of the Project assistant assigned to support in the delivery of the project
- Supporting the Head of EU Projects.
The Profile :
- At least 3 years’ experience in EU project planning and management;
- Knowledge of Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe procedures, any other program is an asset;
- Proven ability to draft projects proposals (EHPA usually supporting the proposal as Work Package leader for Dissemination, Communication and Capacity building), manage budgets and report to the EU;
- Understanding of technical matters or willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Being highly organised, with an aptitude in planning effectively to meet deadlines and to go beyond the project proposal ambition;
- Fluent spoken and written English – other EU languages is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office 365 required);
- Enjoy being part of a small and dynamic international team;
- Authorised to work in Belgium;
- Contract of 3,5/4 year to start in August 2022 (extension on end date will be considered);
- Be at the center of the energy transition and gain valuable experience in EU affairs on climate, energy and environmental topics;
- Develop your project management skills in an entrepreneurial and lifelong learning environment (classes and courses support available);
- Join a dynamic and international team in the capital of the European Union;
- be offered a competitive salary with meal vouchers, phone, laptop, health insurance, public transport fee, possibility of bike lease and extra-legal holidays.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter (no more than 1 page), title “Name_CV”, “Name_CL” to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting in the subject line: “Eu Project manager – your name and surname’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore we recommend applying early.
Starting date: August 2022
Our Vision: to put heat pumps at the centre of the energy system by communicating their benefits, providing relevant information and being a reference point and integrator to all stakeholders.
Our Mission: In a fully decarbonised Europe, heat-pump technologies contribute as a heating and cooling solution, being a core enabler for a renewable, sustainable and smart energy system. While integrating multiple energy sources, bridging the electric and thermal sector on a local and regional level (micro grids, DHC).
Are you interested in a traineeship with EHPA? Send your details to us, at email@example.com