The European Heat Pump Association represents the interests of the European heat pump industry on international level.
- | The latest market and statistics - 24 June form 16.00 to 17.00 [more]
Joint Position: Renewable energy associations’ joint messages on the draft National Energy and Climate Plans| More ambition and better planning to stay world leader in Renewables [more]
- | Achieving a cost-effective transition unlocking the benefits of sector coupling [more]
- | 20th June 2019 – 11.00-12.30 - as part of EUSEW 2019 Policy Conference at European Commission’s Charlemagne Building, Brussels [more]
- | On the 15th of May in the framework of the HeatPumpForum 2019, the Heat Pump City of the Year award (HPCY) was celebrated in front of our 200... [more]
Press Release: #HPForum2019 – European Heat Pump Markets show double-digit growth for the 4th year in a row| Industry ready to score even higher for EU’s future [more]
- | 2018 data from 19 European countries reveals a market growth of 12% with respect of the 2017, with more than 1.25 million Heat Pumps sold. The growth... [more]