Communications assistant (internship)
Assist in organising our annual event: Annual Forum. The event will take place on May 2018 in Brussels. The intern will be closely working with the communications officer and assist her to (among others)
- build media partnerships and coordinate the agreements
- develop and implement a strategy for social media
- develop marketing material content in cooperation with the partners and all the members of the team
- update the different communications channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Website)
- follow up on the invitations of the speakers and VIP guests
- implement the dissemination plan for the event and other campaigns
- Draft invitation templates and text
- Website update and maintenance
- General assistance and organisational support to the team
EHPA is also setting up new websites. It is outsourced but we will need help on coordinating this task.
On top of that EHPA will be organising other events and meetings on which the team will need help.