The European Heat Pump Association represents the interests of the European heat pump industry on international level.
- | The EU commission has taken the next logical step [more]
- | A joint letter to the Cabinet of Charles Michel, President of the European Council. [more]
Investors, businesses, regions, cities, local communities and NGOs call on the EU leaders to agree on the most ambitious 2030 climate target| Ahead of the European Council’s discussion on the ambition level of the new 2030 climate target, a unique gathering of businesses, investor groups,... [more]
- | It was a pleasure having you as our guests in our "Virtual tour at Factory Zero". We hope it was a valuable experience for you too and you... [more]
- | register EHPA is pleased to invite you to its Online Project Talks series. Bringing together the knowledge gained from our projects and... [more]
- | It was a pleasure having you as our guests in our "Industrial heat pumps for a green European industry" online seminar. We hope it was a valuable... [more]
- | 17.10.2020 I 10:30-12:00 CET The Heat Pump City of the Year (HPCY) Award is an EHPA project which recognises the most efficient, smart and... [more]
THE ENERGY TRANSITION SERIES - HOW TO SURF A SOCIAL RENOVATION WAVE FOR A SOCIAL EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL
05. June 2020.
11:11 - 12:22
Register here https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9170006547323019277:
EHPA - ADCO - Exploratory discussion to develop a position and activities on hybrid heat-pumps
03. June 2020.
14:00 - 16:00
Dear Members of EHPA Advocacy & Communication Committee, Upon the request of some of you, we will hold an “exploratory discussion” on hybrid heat pumps on 3 [...]
EHPA - Ecodesign & Energy labelling TF - WG2 & 3 - Last items to discuss
28. May 2020.
14:00 - 15:30
Dear Members of the Ecodesign & Energy labelling TF, Dear Members of the TDHP WG, We would like to confirm that the next Ecodesign TF call will take [...]
Online General Assembly
26. May 2020.
09:30 - 11:30
EHPA Online GA. Specific items on the agenda: validation of the accounts 2019 granting the release of the managers temporary extension of the mandate of the [...]
EHPA - Weekly Policy Chat
22. May 2020.
09:30 - 10:30
Dear Members of the ADCO, Our weekly Policy Chat will take place tomorrow, Friday 22nd May 2020 from 9:30 (we want now to start at 9.30 sharp) to 10:30. [...]
IEA Heat Pump Conference
14. May 2020.
EHPA - European Green Deal TF Call
13. May 2020.
11:00 - 12:30
Dear Members of the EHPA European Green Deal TF, Next European Green Deal (EGD) TF call will take place tomorrow on Wednesday 12 [...]