The European Heat Pump Association represents the interests of the European heat pump industry on international level.
How to move away from fossil fuels? Efficient deployment of heat pumps in multifamily buildings is possible| Download the press release Download the new EHPA brochure How to move fossil fuels out of the built environment was a main topic of the... [more]
- | Download the press release A climate-neutral building stock by 2050 is crucial to achieve carbon-neutrality for the whole European economy.... [more]
- | MAN Energy Solutions – together with partner ABB – offers the opportunity to finally separate heat, cold and electricity from fossil fuels by... [more]
The “Lusty Heat Pump” – Implementation of heat pump technology in agriculture process to minimize heating costs and GHG emissions by utilizing geothermal energy| Use of geothermal energy, while reducing costs and environmental impact at the same time [more]
- | Heat pump utilises the heat in flue gas [more]
- | Oilon is a good partner for Snellman [more]
- | OCHSNER industrial heat pumps reduce the excessively high groundwater level as a side effect. [more]
IRENEC 2019 - International renewable energy conference
24. April 2019.
- 26. April 2019.
09:00 - 18:00
International renewable energy conference
10. April 2019.
09:00 - 14:00
Dear Members of the ICHP, This is an invitation to attend the next ICHP meeting. The EHPA event calendar is available from the internal part of the website. From [...]
HPSG KEYMARK meeting
19. March 2019.
11:00 - 17:00
The HP Keymark Scheme Group is responsible for the development and maintenance of the scheme. HPSG members meet two times per year to discuss and vote on key issues and [...]
Board Strategy Meeting
20. February 2019.
- 21. February 2019.
09:00 - 13:00
This is the invitation for the board strategy meeting from 20-21 February.
19. February 2019.
11:00 - 18:00
Dear members of the board, I know most of you have already confirmed their attendance to me. However, our new event calendar was just finalised, and after having [...]