The European Heat Pump Association represents the interests of the European heat pump industry on international level.
- | Download the press release A climate-neutral building stock by 2050 is crucial to achieve carbon-neutrality for the whole European economy.... [more]
- | MAN Energy Solutions – together with partner ABB – offers the opportunity to finally separate heat, cold and electricity from fossil fuels by... [more]
The “Lusty Heat Pump” – Implementation of heat pump technology in agriculture process to minimize heating costs and GHG emissions by utilizing geothermal energy| Use of geothermal energy, while reducing costs and environmental impact at the same time [more]
- | Heat pump utilises the heat in flue gas [more]
- | Oilon is a good partner for Snellman [more]
- | OCHSNER industrial heat pumps reduce the excessively high groundwater level as a side effect. [more]
39th Euroheat & Power Congress
06. May 2019.
- 08. May 2019.
09:00 - 18:00
IRENEC 2019 - International renewable energy conference
24. April 2019.
- 26. April 2019.
09:00 - 18:00
International renewable energy conference
10. April 2019.
09:00 - 14:00
Dear Members of the ICHP, This is an invitation to attend the next ICHP meeting. The EHPA event calendar is available from the internal part of the website. From [...]
HPSG KEYMARK meeting
19. March 2019.
11:00 - 17:00
The HP Keymark Scheme Group is responsible for the development and maintenance of the scheme. HPSG members meet two times per year to discuss and vote on key issues and [...]
Board Strategy Meeting
20. February 2019.
- 21. February 2019.
09:00 - 13:00
This is the invitation for the board strategy meeting from 20-21 February.
19. February 2019.
11:00 - 18:00
Dear members of the board, I know most of you have already confirmed their attendance to me. However, our new event calendar was just finalised, and after having [...]