Discover the main challenges for achieving the goal of 100% Renewable Heating and Cooling in Europe, with a detailed focus on Ireland.
The National Round Tables are part of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP) and represent a series of panel discussions involving policymakers and relevant stakeholders.
Following similar National Round Tables in Estonia, Finland, Lithuania and The Netherlands, the Ireland National Round table will focus on the work being done in Ireland.
- 11:00 System Integration
- Moderator: Thomas Nowak, Secretary General, EHPA
- Marie Donelly, Chairperson of Renewable Energy Ireland
- Donna Gartland, CEO, Codema
- Seamus Hoyne, Development Manager, LIT & Chairperson, TEA
- 11:35 Renewable Heating and Cooling Platform – Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda
- Moderator: Dan Stefanica, Head of Projects at EHPA
- Padraic O'Reilly, Chair, RHC Project Heat Pump Technology Panel
- Laura Heuston, Director and Co-founder, Sustainability Works
- Siona Daly, Acting Chief Executive Officer, TEA
- Paul O'Donnell, Managing Director, Unipipe (Irl) Ltd
- 12:00 Q&A and discussion
- 12:30 End of Session