As one of the world’s leading trade fairs, the ISH represents an international meeting point for the HVAC sector.This year, due to the global pandemic, the 2021 ISH will be held in a purely digital form. From the 22nd to the 26th of March, Heat Pump KEYMARK will be taking part in the online event.
This annual fair brings exhibitors, visitors, experts and journalists together in order to exchange knowledge, present new products and reveal the latest innovations in the field. The online platform will offer a large number of live and on-demand activities such as special shows, expert lectures, panel discussions, virtual showrooms, live interviews, seminars, digital conference rooms and press events. Visitors will have the possibility to connect with the many representatives and request online meetings with them, according to their availabilities.
One of the main goals of the exhibition is to showcase practical solutions that contribute to climate protection worldwide. Heat Pump KEYMARK will be joining the event as part of the vision to protect the environment against climate change by certifying quality products and ensuring a reliable performance.
The Heat Pump KEYMARK certification can play a crucial role in this effort towards a greener and more sustainable future. It can be awarded to all heat pumps, combination heat pumps and hot water heaters that pass the third-party testing and demonstrate compliance with product requirements as set in the Heat Pump KEYMARK rules and with efficiency requirements as set by Ecodesign.
The scheme is owned by the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN) and is executed by authorized certification bodies across Europe. It certifies that the product fully meets the European standards and is widely accepted by all the certification bodies.
The Heat Pump KEYMARK scheme is constantly growing. About 877 valid certificates have been awarded to over 3650 certified models for more than 45 brands, with 10 certification bodies in 23 recognised centres.
The certification provides a series of benefits to both manufacturers and service providers:
- lower costs
- easy access to the European market
- increased consumer confidence
- sales opportunities
- certified product quality
- improved company image
The scheme also provides three main advantages:
- It fully meets the European standards. It is based on test points from Ecodesign and EU regulations. By applying a consistent quality concept based on initial performance assessment and regular re-tests as well as factory production controls, it provides a robust and reliable tool to ensure quality.
- It also offers a single certificate for a single European market as it is recognised in several member states while the number of participating countries is constantly increasing. The quality mark can be used to have access to public subsidies in the majority of the European countries.
- It provides third-party certification, contributing to the purchasing decision of the consumer while giving them confidence that they have bought a quality product.
If you find yourself interested to apply for the Heat Pump KEYMARK certificate, the procedure involves the following steps:
- You have the possibility to submit your application to the empowered certification body of your choice.
- The certification bodies will in turn provide you with the required documents and details related to testing, inspection and assessment procedures as well as the certification costs.
- Once the application process has been completed, a factory inspection as well as a product sampling will be carried out by an authorised inspector.
- As a manufacturer, you have the possibility to choose your institute of preference from a list containing all the ones recognised by the certification body. The institute will provide the testing of the sampled units.
- A conformity assessment of all the reports and documents will be carried out by the certification body.
For further information, all scheme documents are available under www.heatpump.keymark.eu.
Aside from offering manufacturers a chance to stand out from other suppliers, our certification mark can play a crucial role in the consumer’s purchasing decision as it ensures the quality of the product that they are purchasing. It also provides a single certificate that is open to all interested parties. Feel free to take a look at our website for details on certificate holders and certified products.
We are looking forward to seeing you online from the 22nd to the 26th of March to discuss further about our product. The ISH presents a unique opportunity for both visitors and exhibitors to have a close contact and direct interaction. If you wish to request a meeting with us, you can find more information on our ISH page, on the Heat Pump KEYMARK website or on our social media accounts down below.