THE VISIONARY LEADERS PROVIDING YOU WITH THE ESSENCE OF THE ENERGY TRANSITION
We are living in transformative times. Times when we need to re-evaluate everything we know. Everything we are. Everything we want to achieve as a society.
In remembering what is really important and relevant, we would like to invite you to uncover together the essence of a green, digital and cost-efficient energy transition in our online series running from May to September 2020.
1. The energy transition by addressing different important topics in the European Green Deal such as:
Transforming the EU’s economy for a sustainable future
Increasing the EU’s climate ambition for 2030 and 2050
Mobilising industry for a clean and circular economy
Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy
Building and renovating in energy and resource-efficient way
A zero-pollution ambition for a toxic-free environment
2. The higher purpose of heat pump industry in ensuring an integrated, sustainable energy system:
for the climate
for a decarbonised society
for an industrialised Europe providing jobs and income to people and families
3. The relevant leaders who are visionary and knowledgeable across industries and areas of expertise:
- who add value to each other
- who offer a holistic perspective (political, legislative, technological, economic, social) when it comes to the actions that need to be taken.
- How is climate action connected to health, economic, political, technology, social actions?
- What actions do we need to take to support large scale behavioural change?
- What solutions does the heat pump industry suggest to support the energy transition?
- What are the framework conditions needed?
- Where do we require innovation – social, technical, political, economic, legislative?
- Where do we need a new narrative?
WEBINAR 1: HOW TO SEAL THE DEAL: CLIMATE, CoVID19, #EUGreenRecovery AND THE EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL
27 MAY 2020
10:10 - 11:22 am CEST
WEBINAR 2: HOW TO SURF A SOCIAL RENOVATION WAVE FOR A SOCIAL EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL
27 MAY 2020
11:44 am - 12:48 pm CEST