IB Exhibition Service Company together with leading association, will host the “International Heat Pump Development Forum ·China 2011”in Shanghai on 29th -30th, November 2011 under the theme of Driving Into Green Sustainable Development Way.
The International Heat Pump Development Forum will bring together over 300 attendees.
- The development trends and future opportunity of heat pump market
- The updated development of heat pump technology at home and abroad
- The design and development of advanced equipment
- The plan of energy-saving projects construction
- The news release related with government policy and public projects
- The promotion of heat pump technology and discussion of hot issues
Some of the keynote speakers:
- Yuanwei Wu/Vice President/China Association of Refrigeration
- Nobuo Tanaka/Director-General/ International Energy Agency
- Tiehong Wang/Chief Engineer/Ministry of housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China
- Karl Ochsner/Chairman/EHPA (European Heat Pump Association)
- Dejun Jin/Deputy-Director/ Ministry of housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China
or send an e-mail if you have further questions.