It was a pleasure having you as our guests in our "Digitalisation in the heating and cooling industry: combining policy and project perspectives” online seminar. We hope it was a valuable experience for you too and you appreciated the insights provided by our speakers. We are happy to share the presentations used during the session.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Policy Session on Digitalisation
- “How is electric HVAC enabling demand side flexibility today – and what is the potential?”, by Lindsay Sugden, Head of Heat Research at Delta Energy and Environment (Delta-EE)
- “Digitalisation enabling residential Demand Side Response & smart heating”, by Atzin Madrid, Product Manager, Equiwatt
Projects Session on Digitalisation
- “The SunPeople project” presented by David Bourguignon, Project Manager (Aloen) and Luc Meier, Sales Manager (Vela Solaris)
- "Drimpac project” presented by Marco Barbagelata, Digital Solutions Business Area Manager and board member at STAM Srl (STAM)
- "H2020 STORY project" presented by Johan van Bael, Project manager and Activity Leader of optimization of thermal energy systems (VITO)
Watch recording here.