EHPA is pleased to invite you to its Online Project Talks series. Bringing together the knowledge gained from our projects and linking it with likeminded initiatives from outside our organization.
On the 1st of October 2020 from 10:30 to 12:00 CET we will host the third episode of our series: “Heat Pumps in new and renovated buildings” , in which we will present four innovative projects that strive for sustainability by promoting the use of heat pumps in new and renovated buildings.
More in details:
- Welcome speech, by Serena Scotton (EHPA)
- “Presentation of the SuperHomes2030 Project”, by Seamus Hoyne (LIT)
- “Monitoring data and supporting the energy behaviour change in existing and new buildings, results from Thermoss and Pro-Comfort projects", by Fabio Magrassi (STAMTECH)
- “A smart Heat Pump for large diffusion in renovation, LIFE Zero GWP Project” by Gianandrea Masserdotti (Innova)
- “Sewage heat recovery on district level, Heat4Cool project”, by Pál Kiss (Thermowatt)