The European Heat Pump Association represents the interests of the European heat pump industry on international level.
- | 20th June 2019 – 11.00-12.30 - as part of EUSEW 2019 Policy Conference at European Commission’s Charlemagne Building, Brussels [more]
- | On the 15th of May in the framework of the HeatPumpForum 2019, the Heat Pump City of the Year award (HPCY) was celebrated in front of our 200... [more]
Press Release: #HPForum2019 – European Heat Pump Markets show double-digit growth for the 4th year in a row| Industry ready to score even higher for EU’s future [more]
- | 2018 data from 19 European countries reveals a market growth of 12% with respect of the 2017, with more than 1.25 million Heat Pumps sold. The growth... [more]
- | More than 12.3 million Heat Pumps have been sold last year [more]
- | the key-technology opening the door for the decarbonisation of the energy-intensive industry [more]