The financial needs for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects continue to be one of the major obstacles on the road towards real energy transition in the EU.
The EU is trying to overcome this obstacle by focussing all the investments on specific thematic and offering to all the energy actors different funding schemes at local, regional and European level.
EHPA is constantly monitoring the funding opportunities available for the heat pump sector and can help you get the right information on how financing your heat pump project.
In particular EHPA is ready to help you with:
- Horizon 2020 (please log-in to have a look at the detailed summary)
1) Match your project idea with the right call.
3) Draft and submission of the project proposal.
- Cohesion Policy (please log-in to have a look at the detailed summary)
1) Tailored analysis of the funding opportunities for Heat Pumps in the Country/Region you are interested in.
2) Contact with relevant actors.
3) Coordination with the submission of the proposal.
Other interesting funding opportunities you might be interested to know more info about:
- Eurogia 2020
- European Energy Efficiency Fund
- Green Initiative (only for SMEs)
If you wish to have more information about the above mentioned funding opportunities please contact:
If you are not yet a member of EHPA and you wish to benefit from these information and the other services offered by EHPA, please contact: