The 9th edition of EHPA’s annual Forum will take place in Paris, France, one of the biggest heat pump markets in Europe and will be held under the patronage of the French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy.
The EHPA Heat Pump Forum 2016 will showcase the underestimated potential of heat-pump technology and look at the successful European and national climate and energy policies that benefit from heat pumps. Next to that, a technical workshop will take place the day after the Forum that will present the results of the GreenHP Project and developments on natural refrigerants.
Check the updated programme here
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marie Donnelly, Director for new and renewable sources of energy, DG Energy, European Commission
- Martin Forsén, President of EHPA, NIBE
- Fréderic Gastaldo, CEO of Swisscom Energy Solutions
- Nicolai Kipp, Chief Consultant, Insero
- Jean-François Gagné, Head of IEA Energy Technology Policy Division
- Rod Janssen, Chairman for Energy Efficiency in Industrial Processes Platform (EEIP)
- Prof. Kornelis Blok, Director of Science, Ecofys
- Thierry Nille, President of AFPAC
- Chantal Degand, Deputy Director of strategy for energy retail and services, EdF
- Andreas Zottl, Engineer & Project Coordinator of the GreenHP Project , Austrian Institute of Technology, AIT
The event will address in particular:
- new business models for low emission heating & cooling
- successful coupling of energy efficiency and renewable energy
- the current market development of heat pumps in Europe
- a technical session on heat pumps in different industry sectors and the market of natural refrigerants (NxtHPG project)
- a dedicated workshop to the results of the GreenHP project on 20 May
Do not miss the chance to meet senior representatives from the French government, European Commission, national and European policy makers, heat pump manufacturers, component manufacturers, research institutes.
Conference venue: Yacht de Paris
When: Heat Pump Forum on 19 May 2016
EHPA Technical Workshop on 20 May 2016