- The association is actively advocating in Brussels for the acknowledgement of heat pumps as a key technology to achieve the European Union's energy savings and climate protection targets as well as to increase the use of RES.
- We continuously monitor upcoming and ongoing development of policy measures.
- In cooperation with all members, we develop and present positions of the heat pump industry. This is mainly done in technical committees that are open for members to participate in.
- We maintain contact with policy makers and inform them on the benefits of heat pump technology as well as on critical issues that require political initiatives.
- We act as a liaison and establish contacts and meetings with MEPs, and officials from the Commission and the Council.
Be part of our events
- EHPA members meet at the annual general assembly, an event which is followed by an informal event in order to facilitate informal discussions with industry experts.
- EHPA organises an annual conference and several heat pump related events.
- EHPA co-organises and supports the European Heat Pump Summit in Nuremberg.
- EHPA is present at major trade fairs in Europe to meet its members.
Quality in Heat Pump Systems
- The association coordinates the EHPA quality label programme (available in 11 countries).
- EHPA operates the EUCERT scheme on heat pump installer training and certification (now in 14 countries).
Be up to date
- EHPA regularly updates its website with the latest information and news impacting the heat pump market. Most of this is freely available to the public.
- EHPA compiles an annual market report. It covers 21 European markets and provides in depth statistics and country market information.
- EHPA compiles a quarterly newsletter on specific topics and operates a newsfeed on its website.
- EHPA provides all association information, presentations, factsheets and technical documents on an internal part of the website.