EHPA, member of the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETIP), is happy to announce the organization of a brokerage event focused on the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy Work programme 2018-2020.
The brokerage event organized by the RHC-ETIP and DHC+ will take place on the 16 November in Brussels and will foster cross-sectoral cooperation between the different technologies under the scope of the platforms.
The collaboration across different sectors has been highlighted several times by the European Commission as one of the main priorities of the next Energy Work Programme. Therefore the event will be a unique opportunity to both get to know all relevant information on the upcoming calls as well as to meet valuable partners from different technology sectors to exchange experiences and potentially create successful project consortia.
Many topics to discuss:
- Energy efficient buildings- renovation
- Renewable energy system integrated at building scale
- Increased performance of technologies for local heating and cooling solutions/ Technical support for RES heating and cooling
- Sustainable process industry
- Energy storage (including materials)
- Energy efficiency- Smart buildings (including smart services, and smart materials)
- Energy efficiency- investments
- Energy modelling
- Smart and clean energy for consumers
- Skill building, support to education
The event will take place at the Ateliers des Tanneurs:
Rue des Tanneurs, 58-62
Directions to the event venue and suggestions of accommodation are available here.
Registration fee: 121 EUR (100+VAT 21%).
Deadline: 3rd November 2017
To register you can use the online registration form. After submitting the form you will receive an email with further instructions for finalizing the payment. Please note that your registration will be confirmed, via email, only after you will finalize the payment of the registration fee: 121 EUR (100EUR +VAT 21%).