During the European Sustainable Energy Week, discover how renewable heating and cooling can ensure that the EU meets its climate and energy objectives.
After the publication of the EU Heating and Cooling Strategy and before the publication of the European Commission's revised directives on energy efficiency (EED), energy performance of buildings (EPBD), and renewable energy (RES-D), this conference will discuss inspiring strategies and practices shaping the right policy framework across the EU in the 'year of delivery'.
Icelandic Minister of Industry and Commerce, Ms. Ragnheibur Elfn Arnadóttir and Lithuania's vice Minister of Energy, Mr Vidmantas Macevicius, will present their national heating and cooling strategies and the role of renewables in decarbonising the sector.
The event will take place at the Charlemagne building in room "De Gasperi" from 11.00 to 12.30 on 15 June.
Ragnheiour Elfn Arnadóttir
Minister, Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Iceland
Vice-Minister, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania
Who should attend?
- European, national, local, and regional authorities working on energy
- Members of the RHC industry
- Energy Agencies
- Energy Service Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Hear how others are optimising policies to enable growth
- Gain intelligence on market and policy trends and the impacts on the economy and energy system structure
- Enhance your work by discovering innovative solutions to enable the energy transition
This event takes place in the framework of IEE project FROnT and is supported by all FROnT partners:
If you require any further information, feel free to contact Nathalie Hemeleers : hemeleers@aebiom .org
Copyright © FROnT 201 6. All rights reserved.