The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association is pleased to invite you to the second IGSHPA Research Track, hosted by IGSHPA Sweden and the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. After the success of the IGSHPA Research Track in Denver in March 2017, you can continue being part of this initiative by presenting your research at the upcoming conference in Stockholm. In addition to presenting your research, you will be able to see state-of-the-art technology and network with other experts and industry leaders. Like the first research track, all papers accepted for the conference will be published in a freely accessible online archive.
The 2017 Research Track papers are available here.
Abstracts due: Oct. 31, 2017
Abstract reviews finished & authors notified: Nov. 30, 2017
Papers due: Feb. 28, 2018
Paper reviews complete & authors notified: June 15, 2018
Topics may include:
• Design of GHEs
• Performance of alternative GHE designs
• Modeling and simulation of GHE |
• Validation of GHE and GSHP models
• Thermal response tests measuring ground thermal properties
• Optimal control, operation and fault detection of GSHP systems
• Modeling and simulation of GSHPs and GSHP systems
• Design and performance of GSHPs and GSHP components
• Measured performance of GSHP systems
• New system configurations and supporting models
• Materials and working fluids used in ground heat exchangers
• Borehole and aquifer thermal energy storage • Open loop GSHP systems, e.g. standing column wells
• Surface water heat exchangers and heat pump systems
• Oft-neglected phenomena (e.g. moisture transport, groundwater flow, freezing/thawing)
• Environmental aspects of GSHP systems
• History of GSHPs and GSHP technology
For more information, go here.